Wednesday 30 April 2014

Fashion Face



I needed illustrative style of doing my fashion faces that gives a cheeky tongue in cheek feel. As my collection is humorous. I was collaging ideas together and made this face using elements from different images. 



Having the hair in coke rollers is a quirky way to have 1950's hollywood kitsch.


However i wanted to go further than just collaging my own photos together, and so put coke can rollers in my hair and pulled numerous funny faces, i then used photoshop to add the glasses and crazy coloured hair. 

Here are my final 8 faces with slight changes










I also made over 35 different combinations of faces with different coloured hair, various props and faces. Here are some of the others below. However for the final ones i made the neck smaller to allow fit onto rest of illustration.

















No comments:

Post a Comment