Tuesday 13 May 2014

Portfolio Inspiration

Looking at different portfolio idea i decided to have a laser cut white acrylic folder, Here are some of my inspirations for portfolio that lead me to my final product.
Inspiration

Klo portfolios- I wanted a laser cut straight through portfolio to allow my work to be seen through, either a pattern or plain colour will be put behind.



The idea of plastic piano hinges to make the whole thing come together works best for me.  



White acrylic looks sleek and professional with a contemporary simple design lazer cut into the acrylic 

Had great difficulty finding a suitable D ring for my portfolio but finally came across a company in china that sold a 4 ring d ring for A4 folders. 


My Folder 

After having problems laser cutting i found a company that could do it for me ,  i decided on a A4 and an A3 folder for my sketchbook work,  below are some images of me making my portfolio, including riveting the binder in place. 













No comments:

Post a Comment