Wednesday 31 July 2013

Fashion Faces

Before going back to uni i want to have a few relevant 'fashion faces' to help aid my design illustrations. These faces have to link with the themes i have chosen and go with the overall 'look' of the clothing. 

Below are a few sketches i have quickly drawn to get a feel for my style of work again, as it has been over two months since i have put pen to paper.

Homelessness
On my Pinterest board i found the image of a grunge 'homeless' girl wearing very dark black smokey eye, a large wool hat and scruffy grunge hair. I think this would be a perfect face for a distressed, worn , disaster theme to garments.


I also drew another fashion face, but this time went into the 'greek mythology' theme, when looking at forces of nature Greeks believed in Gods and other mythical creatures. Which lead me to this minotaur head, the inspiration came from a number of images i found and placed on my Pinterest board. Again this is just me experimenting and trying to get a comfortable way of illustrating that works for me.











No comments:

Post a Comment